Role: Natural Language processing(NLP) Intern
Machine Learning, Python, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Deep Learning, MS-PowerPoint, English Proficiency (Spoken)
- Fluency in Python with working knowledge of ML & Statistical libraries (e.g. Scikit-learn, Pandas).
- Good understanding of the importance of metrics, measuring performance, and knowing when to ship
- Good to have knowledge of Deep Learning algorithms, and experience using Tensorflow/ Keras
- Right mindset to learn and apply latest developments in the field.
- 3rd or 4th year CS or IT engineering students.
- Hyderabad college students are given more priority.
- Should be very good communicator
- Passion to learn machine learning
- Available for duration of 2-3 months
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Daily 3-4 hours of work from home
- Work on Natural language processing and Natural language generation Projects
- Meeting once or twice a month
stipend: 0rs month, Certificate, Flexible work hours.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org